Dome Light – SUNFLOWER Diffuse LED Illuminator
Technical Specifications Large version
- 12+1 independently controlled high intensity LED segments to illuminate the specimen from all directions without producing shades-
- Diffusers of LED segments minimize the production of reflections
- 6 tilting arms provide convenient handling of a sample as well as the possibility to adjust precisely the
the angle of light incident on a sample from all directions
- Single-button press switches on/off the whole upper and lower ring formed by LED segments
- Rotation of the preset combination of lit / switched off LED segments clockwise and counterclockwise
- Constant color temperature at the whole illumination range
- Low power consumption, lifetime over 54 000 hours.
- Stereomicroscopes with objective diameter up to 69mm.
Dome light for glare reduction, even and shadow-free lighting
This multi-segment LED microscope illuminator is designed to provide extraordinary incident light illumination for difficult-to-illuminate stereomicroscope samples. It generates soft, glare-free diffused illumination suitable especially for cases where other illumination techniques fail. LEDs with high color rendering index Ra> 95 provide excellent color reproduction.