DeltaPix inSight SoftwareFill out this form to receive instructions for downloading the latest DeltaPix InSight 64Bit and the older 32bit version.
NEW in 6.5.2:
- Option to switch between Temp/Tint or RGB color control for cameras that support both.
- Ethernet and WiFi support for H4KWSD08DPX camera
- Adding support for new themes e.g. Office 2016 or Visual Studio 2010
- Only one prompt to overwrite an image file.
- Shortcut to Easy-save (Ctrl-E)
- Annotation file only saved if annotation count > 0
- Global image saves quality (*****) in the control panel.
- Manual counting improved with marker color and size.
- About now shows the information on security software
- Support for Drag/drop images into InSight
Bug fixing in 6.5.0:
- Measurements fixed – font size and color made persistent.
- RGB control missing sometimes – fixed.
- COOL07MDPX now working (problem with freeze when changing exposure time…)
- Misc theme work, control panel, and HDAS forms
- Several bug fixes.
Support for new cameras
- Integrated H4KAWSD08DPX.
COOL09DPX, COOL20DPX, COOL07DPXC integrated.
Allied Vision GOLDEYE integrated.
Support for new PixLight. Updated in InSight and firmware (PixLight v2.1.1 – 6ZS_WB)
Special attention is needed for some camera types when used with InSight 64-bit versions:
Invenio 5SIII, Invenio 10SIII, Invenio 2EIII and Invenio 6EIII, 10EIII, 12EIII and 20EIII:
Supported by InSight Basic 6.x.x and newer versions without the need for attaching a dongle, “Basic” version. Supported by InSight 6.x.x Basic plus any combination of advanced modules – but requires a dongle (Physical or virtual) with 64Bit enabled. In case a dongle without 64 bit enabled is attached, it will cause the camera to malfunction and a text like: “dongle expired” might show up. For more info contact DeltaPix.
Infinity X, Infinity X32, Invenio 3S, Invenio 5S, Invenio 1DII, Invenio 3DII, Invenio 5DII, Invenio 8DII, Invenio 3SII, Invenio 5SII:
Supported by InSight 6.x.x in all versions, but a dongle with 64Bit enabled is always required. In case your software displays “dongle expired” or similar text after installing InSight 6.x.x, it might be due to a dongle with missing 64-bit capacity. To solve this, please contact DeltaPix or your local dealer.
DP200, Invenio 1D, Invenio 3D, Invenio 5D These cameras are not supported in Insight 64 bit versions.