DeltaPix inSight SoftwareFill out this form to receive instructions for downloading the latest DeltaPix InSight 64Bit and the older 32bit version.
NEW in 6.7.4:
- Zone autofocus using ROI.
- Two-zone autofocus for automatic determination of levels for extended focus and topography:
- Can be interrupted (switching to Idle state)
- Search range now using same center position for finding both bottom and top level.
- Ctrl + Alt shows the region by fake coloring on the live image.
- Introduction of “grey” mode objectives, objectives not defined in any way because a microscope configuration also includes a specific camera. Using another camera makes the configuration “grey”.
- – Work on XYFZ table – Optimized image capture pattern for surface tracking.
– More macro for e.g., timing.
– More generic pixel format – should now accept all bit depths.
- Gain for G-130 works in a different way than other Allied Vision cameras (Uses “Gain” and float parameter)
- Optional use log10 histogram scale (double click histogram)
Bug fixing in 6.7.4:
- Measurements fixed – font size and color made persistent.
- Lots of major/minor bug fixing/improvement in topography.
- Fixed delete of label on 2D by using the global DEL button.
- Fixed order of images to topography – when done from files – now always ordered ascending.
- A little more work on the objective scanner – now showing toast notification.
- Shading correction work – did not work with H4KWFSD08DPX – now double buffering,
- Fixed speed of focus motor relative to DOF
- Optics Editor cleanup, and made it more intuitive.
- General bug fixing
Support for new cameras
COOL09DPX, COOL20DPX, COOL07DPX integrated.
Allied Vision GOLDEYE integrated.
- Allied Vision Goldeye G-030 integrated.
- Allied Vision Goldeye G-130 integrated.
Support for new PixLight. Updated in InSight and firmware (PixLight v2.1.1 – 6ZS_WB)
Special attention is needed for some camera types when used with InSight 64-bit versions:
Invenio 5SIII, Invenio 10SIII, Invenio 2EIII and Invenio 6EIII, 10EIII, 12EIII and 20EIII:
Supported by InSight Basic 6.x.x and newer versions without the need for attaching a dongle, “Basic” version. Supported by InSight 6.x.x Basic plus any combination of advanced modules – but requires a dongle (Physical or virtual) with 64Bit enabled. In case a dongle without 64 bit enabled is attached, it will cause the camera to malfunction and a text like: “dongle expired” might show up. For more info contact DeltaPix.
Infinity X, Infinity X32, Invenio 3S, Invenio 5S, Invenio 1DII, Invenio 3DII, Invenio 5DII, Invenio 8DII, Invenio 3SII, Invenio 5SII:
Supported by InSight 6.x.x in all versions, but a dongle with 64Bit enabled is always required. In case your software displays “dongle expired” or similar text after installing InSight 6.x.x, it might be due to a dongle with missing 64-bit capacity. To solve this, please contact DeltaPix or your local dealer.
DP200, Invenio 1D, Invenio 3D, Invenio 5D These cameras are not supported in Insight 64 bit versions.