NEW: it is possible to import stack images from Zeiss microscope to create a 3D Topography
NEW: new and improved zoom algorithm used for still images, improving still image quality.
NEW: Improved user experience during image stacking.
NEW: new directory shortcuts for “EasySave”. Possibly to save directly into the thumbnail galleries.
NEW: All languages updated.
– Minor bug in Time laps fixed
– Small fix in GUI for autosave, save and render
– Fixed minor video recorder issue, playback only possible >1fps
– Minor language bug in (subitem in calibrating button) fixed.
– Contrast for (invenioIII) camera is back.
– The installer now has the option for selection of installation directory.
– Point-to-line measurement.
– Now has a moveable label.
– Data correct exported to report
– The default framerate is now back to full.
– Report template copied local to myDocuments.
Special attention is needed for some camera types when used with InSight 64-bit versions:
Invenio 5SIII, Invenio 10SIII, Invenio 2EIII and Invenio 6EIII, 10EIII, 12EIII and 20EIII:
Supported by InSight Basic 6.x.x and newer versions without the need for attaching a dongle, “Basic” version. Supported by InSight 6.x.x Basic plus any combination of advanced modules – but requires a dongle (Physical or virtual) with 64Bit enabled. In case a dongle without 64 bit enabled is attached, it will cause the camera to malfunction and a text like: “dongle expired” might show up. For more info contact DeltaPix.
Infinity X, Infinity X32, Invenio 3S, Invenio 5S, Invenio 1DII, Invenio 3DII, Invenio 5DII, Invenio 8DII, Invenio 3SII, Invenio 5SII:
Supported by InSight 6.x.x in all versions, but a dongle with 64Bit enabled is always required. In case your software displays “dongle expired” or similar text after installing InSight 6.x.x, it might be due to a dongle with missing 64-bit capacity. To solve this, please contact DeltaPix or your local dealer.
DP200, Invenio 1D, Invenio 3D, Invenio 5D These cameras are not supported in Insight 64 bit versions.