NEW in 6.4.0:
- Complete redesign of user-interface for 3D/2D Topography
- More user-friendly and intuitive.
- Individual regions for 3D and 2D features. Regions are now mouse draggable.
- 2D measurements; angle and height.
- New ISO roughness measurements.
- Introducing topography workspaces.
- More file formats for saving 3D
- Automatic calculation of Z-slice distance
- Topography reports in Excel/PDF formats
- Import stack images from Zeiss microscope to create a 3D Topography
- Improved zoom algorithm used for still images, improving still image quality.
- Improved user experience during image stacking.
- New directory shortcuts for “EasySave”. Possible to save directly into the thumbnail galleries.
- All languages updated.
- Report templates copied local to myDocuments.
- The installer now has the option for selection of installation directory.
Point-to-line measurement now has a moveable label.
Bug fixing in 6.4.0:
- Small fix in GUI for autosave, save, and render.
- Fixed minor video recorder issue, playback only possible >1fps
- The contrast for the InvenioIII camera is back.
- Data correctly exported to report.
The default framerate is now back to full.
Special attention is needed for some camera types when used with InSight 64-bit versions:
Invenio 5SIII, Invenio 10SIII, Invenio 2EIII and Invenio 6EIII, 10EIII, 12EIII and 20EIII:
Supported by InSight Basic 6.x.x and newer versions without the need for attaching a dongle, “Basic” version. Supported by InSight 6.x.x Basic plus any combination of advanced modules – but requires a dongle (Physical or virtual) with 64Bit enabled. In case a dongle without 64 bit enabled is attached, it will cause the camera to malfunction and a text like: “dongle expired” might show up. For more info contact DeltaPix.
Infinity X, Infinity X32, Invenio 3S, Invenio 5S, Invenio 1DII, Invenio 3DII, Invenio 5DII, Invenio 8DII, Invenio 3SII, Invenio 5SII:
Supported by InSight 6.x.x in all versions, but a dongle with 64Bit enabled is always required. In case your software displays “dongle expired” or similar text after installing InSight 6.x.x, it might be due to a dongle with missing 64-bit capacity. To solve this, please contact DeltaPix or your local dealer.
DP200, Invenio 1D, Invenio 3D, Invenio 5D These cameras are not supported in Insight 64 bit versions.