At the trade, you have a chance to see DeltaPixs news products and get an onsite demo.
We hope to see you at the convention.
DeltaPix is introducing a new feature in DeltaPix InSight, namely the very useful surface roughness measurement...Read More
- Right click 'Live Image' to force max Fps.
- Invenio III, Shading correction available...
DeltaPix has installed a M28Z inspection microscope at Aarhus University, Institute of Bioscience, based on Risø research center in Denmark.Read More
We're very excited to introduce our new HDMI microscope camera the HDMI16MDPX. The perfect solution for professionals in need of accurate measurement tool in fields of industry, research, medicine and science.Read More
- Fixed font size problem (reverted to old 5.0.1 style...).
- 3D annotation label can now be deleted.
- Topography walls extends to image boundary - maximizes the measurement area.
- Space inserts measurement lines....
- Fixed EF problem (images sometimes were black...)
- Persistency of Stage top/bottom/left/right and Focus top/bottom positions...
DeltaPix is introducing a whole new way to illuminate surfaces, the DF200 Semi- Dark Field Light.Read More
For the past couple of years DeltaPix has experienced a steady growth in revenue and employees. Consequently, there is a need for new premises to meet the demand for more space.Read More
A complete XYZ scanning system has been installed at the Danish Company "Haldor Topsoe".Read More
DeltaPix has installed one of it's advanced motorized XYZ microscopes at the " Department for Wind Energy, DTU ".Read More
DeltaPix has installed camera (Infinity X), software (DPXView PRO) and motorization for a Zeiss V12 discovery microscope at Aarhus University, Institute of Bioscience, based on "Risø research center" in Denmark.Read More